Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dessy Journey Album

This is an album for my sister, Dessy

She bring me the pictures from her journey to Australia, 4 years ago.
(Sister school "St Joseph Highschool, Jakarta and Emmaus School, Melbourne")




I use 30x30cm chipboard for this album, covered by cloth material and 'pink paislee' chipboard alphabets. I use one 'SWAP' from mbak Irra (love flannel handmade for ornament)



Page one, I use local paper from 'paper studio' for covered this page.



There are one pop-up in this page. I use foam from 'scrapking' for create "a house".



Page two:
Left: covered with paper by 'scrapking'
Right: I add 6 pages with colorfull chipboards and stick flower metal for ornament.



Voila...




Page three:
I use paper (animal theme) for covered this page. And there are an 'harmonica album' inside.



Red and pink cardstok for 'harmonica album'



Page four:
There are a mini album inside




Stick the mini album using gel medium and add the title for this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment