Monday, September 9, 2013

Week in The Life 2013 - day one

A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words (Ali Edwards) 

Day one:


I  wake up at 05.30am every day to prepare breakfast for my beloved children

Breakfast menu:
Sausage
A traditional  javanese food "Tempe Orek" :)

Lunch boxes for my kids


At 10.30am, I pick up Tian from his kindergaten.
but Tian want to play in the kindergarten playground first.


Mardi Yuana Kindergarten Playground






 Go to Vito's school to pay school monthly payment

Administration

Honesty is the best policy
SD Mardi Yuana (Vision & Mission)



 11.30am:
@Baking Daily Market, Depok II Tengah
 
 
succade and mango jam

GO TO MY MOTHER's HOME

"Lumpia Basah" for my mother

Bima & his grand mother

Tian & Bima with my mother best friend "Eyang Wati" :)

Trying to make animal finger puppets for Bima.
Thanks mbak Indar Ayaran for your inspiration.




Afternoon Challenge for Bima
"Naik ODONG-ODONG"


05.00pm

Take a bath


Playing with the cousins




 Dinner menu: Fried Rice ;)


with my sisters

Breastfeeding time

21.00pm

GO HOME with my hubby

 Vito homework

Mango juice before sleeping.

Good Night :)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment