Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week in The Life 2013 - day two

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle − Albert Einstein

Every day is miracle for me...
Thanks Good... :)



Morning routine:
Preparing breakfast for my beloved children

Bihun goreng
Banana

Today lunch boxes

Vito combs Tian hair before he goes to school.
Bima Time:

Playing with his balloons :)



My favorite corners of my home







11am: Tian comes back from school


12pm: MARGO CITY MALL

Lunch with my best friend, Ellen...
...and her friend, Joan.

My lunch menu :)

Playing tablet games


Gunung Agung Bookstore



"Kain Samak" from Bagus Bagus Wrapping store ;)

"Tous Les Jours" bakery

The 1st Margo City Art & Craft Exhibition



Mini train from Margo City Mall to Margonda street



Back to Home Sweet Home ;)


Choosing the perfect scrapbooking papers for Ellen album

Thanks Ellen and Joan for coming to my house :)

Bima time:


Playing with kapok flower


07.00pm: Vito time
Violin practicing
 Good Night... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment